20 Years Experience Treating Bed Bugs
With two decades of experience treating bed bugs, we’ve found what works for the best results. When you call us for bed bug control, you can trust you’re in good hands.
Bed Bug Treatment in Texas
Bed bugs can disrupt your peace of mind. The fact that they feed on human blood as we sleep is enough to make your bed look pretty unwelcoming!
When you call us for bed bug treatment, you can expect:
- A detailed bed bug inspection by one of our certified exterminators.
- An explanation of our treatment options and a discussion with you over what will best fit your situation.
- Minimal pre-treatment preparation on your part.
- Courteous and professional treatment by our office team and bed bug exterminators.
- Heat treatment with specialized heaters that raise the temperature in your home to a degree that kills bed bugs of all life stages.
- The option of chemical treatment if electrical capacity is an issue.
- Training on how to spot bed bugs, and tell the difference between fleas, ticks, and other insects.
- A follow-up appointment, depending on which treatment we use for your home or business.
If you think bed bugs have found their way into your home, don’t hesitate to connect with us so we can get them gone ASAP!
Get a Free Estimate
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bugs require human blood to move from one life stage to the next. Most people don’t even realize they have a bed bug problem for some time because they’re being bitten while asleep. These pests often hitch rides on luggage after a stay at a hotel while traveling.
If you’re suspicious you might have a bed bug problem, here are some signs to look for:
- Red bites on your body when you wake up, either bunched up or in a line.
- A musty, wet-dog odor from your mattress and bedding.
- Rust-colored blood stains on your sheets.
- Bed bug molts (their shed exoskeletons) in your bed or around the room.
- Live bed bugs, which are about the size of apple seeds when fully grown.
Bed bugs are small at every stage in their life cycle. They are able to hide in cracks and crevices during the day, only coming out to feed at night, so they can be difficult to find. This is where an inspection from one of our certified bed bug exterminators comes in, allowing you to know for certain whether you have an infestation.
Call our team at 409-215-3457 for an inspection today!
Family-Friendly Heat Treatment
We like to use heat treatments whenever possible because it doesn’t require any harmful chemicals, meaning your home is as safe when you return as it was before you left.
- First, we install remote thermometers in the recessed areas (nooks, cracks, crevices) of an infested room so we can monitor the temperature of the entire space.
- Then, we use giant heaters to superheat the area to ~135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once we hit that temperature, we’ll hold it constant in the room for an hour or more to ensure bed bugs of all life stages die.
- After a few hours, we’ll wrap up treatment, remove our equipment and you will have your home back, free of bed bugs.
Heat treatment is easy on your schedule too because it requires minimal prep and most things can just stay in the room or home while we conduct heat treatment. This also guarantees we kill all bed bugs that might be hiding in objects and furniture throughout the room.
Financing Options Available
Need bed bugs out of your home, but not sure you can pay upfront? How about breaking the payment up throughout the year? We offer multiple financing options so that anyone can get the pest control they need when they need it.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!