We only use EPA-approved products in accordance with their labels. This ensures the safety of you, your family, and your furry friends! For peace of mind, ask about our eco- and pet-friendly termite control.
Termite Treatment in Texas
It probably comes as no surprise that termites are one of the most destructive pests Texans live with. Across the U.S., termites cause billions of dollars in damage to homes every year. Our termite treatments are designed to protect your home from becoming food for these “silent destroyers.”
When you call GuardTech for termite control in Texas, you can expect:
- A termite inspection from one of our specially trained team members.
- A custom treatment plan for your home.
- A service agreement that lays out how your home will be treated and protected.
- Termite treatment from one of our experienced exterminators.
- A home protected from termites!
Get a Free Estimate
Termite Treatment Options For Your Benefit
No matter your situation, GuardTech is equipped to protect your largest investment from the damage these wood-munching critters can cause.
We offer the following termite services in Texas:
- Preventative treatment for homes under construction, or finished homes without termites.
- Reactive treatment to eliminate active termite infestations.
- Monitoring to ensure your home has no new activity - added to your UltraGuard Program, we will inspect for termite activity at every service. If they are found, we will spot treat (10 linear feet) of the area of termite activity at no cost to you.
New Home Construction: Termite Protection
If you are having a new home built or if you are planning to build one in the future, you really need to plan on having a termite pre-treatment performed.
There are two types of termite pre-treatments:
- Soil treatment - the soil under the slab foundation is treated prior to the foundation being poured.
- Wood treatment - the bottom portion (approximately 2’) of all the walls are treated after the house is framed.
The most common species is the subterranean termite and the purpose of a pre-treatment is to prevent the termite, that lives underground, from foraging from the ground to the new structure.
20+ Years Protecting Homes from Termites
We have been protecting the investment Texans have made in their homes for 2 decades now. Our UltraGuard Termite Program lives up to its name, safeguarding homes and providing total peace of mind for our friends and neighbors. You can trust your home to the GuardTech experts.
No Rush: Pay Over Time
Sometimes, the services needed may be outside of your budget to pay all at once. We think protecting your home from termites (especially when homeowner’s insurance rarely does) is too important to be unaffordable. We offer several different financing options so that anyone can get the treatment they need, and you can pay back your termite treatment in equal installments over time!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!