Over 20 Years of Providing the Best Pest Control in Baytown
What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Baytown
Your home ought to be a safe place where you can rest and rejuvenate. But pests in your living space can really put a damper on much-needed R&R! We specialize in getting pests out of your home, keeping them out for the long term, and returning your home to a state of tranquility and peace of mind.
We offer 3 pest control packages so you can choose what best fits your needs:
- Includes quarterly general pest control visits to ensure pests stay away from your home.
- Includes recurring general pest control visits.
- PLUS 1 additional service (such as termite monitoring, rodent control, etc.)
- Monthly pest control visits.
- PLUS termite monitoring.
- PLUS discounts on additional services.
Contact us to learn which UltraGuard program is right for you!
Get a Free Estimate
Solutions to a Variety of Pests
Our exterminators come equipped to handle a wide range of pest control issues. No matter what pest you’re dealing with in your home or business, GuardTech has a solution for you.
We provide expert protection against:
- Lawn pests
- And more!
If you need residential pest control or commercial pest control in Baytown, our exterminators can help. Whether you want a one-time treatment or recurring treatment, we’ve got you covered!
When you partner with GuardTech for pest removal in Baytown, you can depend on:
- Courteous treatment over the phone and in person.
- Same-day service when you call before noon (M-F).
- Free pest inspections from one of our professional exterminators.
- Organic and family friendly treatment options.
- Recurring service visits that ensure pests don’t come back.
- And more!
We don’t want you to have to miss any obligations because of our pest control services. We offer the option to perform pest control at your home while you are away. That way you have a normal day, no lost income, and when you return from work the work is already done!
Termite Treatment in Baytown
Termites feed on dead wood, but they can’t tell the difference between the timbers upholding your home and fallen logs. When they find their way into your home, termites will silently hollow out wooden beams, window sills, wall studs, and more. The result can be devastating damage to your home—potentially rendering it unsafe to live in—and thousands of dollars in repair costs.
To protect your home, we provide termite treatment services such as:
- Professional termite inspections.
- Reactive termite treatment for active colonies.
- Preventative termite treatment to keep termites away from your home.
- Termite monitoring that detects termites as soon as they appear, followed by treatment at no additional cost to you.
Chances are your home represents your largest financial investment, but homeowner’s insurance rarely covers termite damage. This means that if termites decide to feast on your home, you'll be left footing the bill for costly repairs! Protect your home for the long haul with expert Termite Control at GuardTech.
Bed Bug Treatment in Baytown
A good nights’ sleep is key to physical and mental well-being, but bed bugs can disrupt your rest in a big way. If you’ve found small red bites on your body after sleeping, or your bedding smells strangely musty, or you’ve spotted small blood stains on your sheets, you could be dealing with bed bugs.
If you suspect these pests have found their way into your home, a call to GuardTech will:
- Get an exterminator out to your home for a thorough bed bug inspection.
- Initiate the bed bug treatment process using heat treatment, or in some cases, spray treatment.
- Eliminate bed bugs from your living space.
Our friendly and professional technicians will work with you to determine the best treatment plan, then follow up after treatment to ensure bed bugs are eradicated.
Pay Over Time Options
Sometimes, the service a customer needs is difficult to pay for out of pocket. No one should have to live with unwanted critters because they can't afford pest control. That's why we offer different options to pay over time for the treatment you and your family need, when you need it.
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!