What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Orange, TX
The Texas community of Orange is situated on the state’s border with Louisiana, and the city’s 17,000-plus residents enjoy a subtropical climate that includes hot summers and mild winters. Due to this climate, homeowners and business owners can find themselves dealing with a number of pests such as termites, rodents, bug bugs, and more.
These pests can cause health hazards, property damage, and negatively affect your property value! If you're in need of pest control in Orange, contact our team of exterminators at GuardTech Pest Management. Relief from pests is just a quick call away!
When you partner with GuardTech for pest control in Orange, you can depend on:
- Courteous treatment, always.
- Same-day service if you call before noon (M-F).
- A free inspection from one of our exterminators.
- Family-friendly treatment options.
- And more!
Outside of Orange, TX? We Also Service:
Get a Free Estimate
Pest Control Services
As the leading exterminator in the Orange area, we off a comprehensive range of pest control services that are designed to meet the needs of the area’s residents and business owners. Our pest control professionals know how to deal with the different types of pest insects and rodents that customers in the Orange community commonly face.
We Are Your Go-To Professionals for Dealing With These Types of Pests
- Beg Bugs
- Wasps and Bees
We Are Here to Solve Your Pest Problems
As your leading Orange, Texas pest control company, our team is dedicated to serving your pest control needs and helping you to eliminate these issues from your property.
GuardTech Pest Management
If you need pest control near me then today is the perfect time to contact us at GuardTech Pest Management at 409-215-3457. Our team is committed to maintaining our reputation as the leading pest control company. We will be happy to offer you a free quote for service and look forward to providing you with our expert exterminator options.
Termite Control in Orange
As a homeowner in Orange, you likely already know the threat termites pose to Texan homes. The yearly damage that these wood-destroying insects cause is in the billions of dollars! We consider our professional pest control a key service to our community, especially because homeowner’s insurance rarely covers termite damage, leaving you to foot the bill. Our preventative and reactive treatments—plus ongoing monitoring—safeguard your home and the money you’ve invested in it.
Our termite control services in Orange include:
- A professional termite inspection.
- A custom treatment plan that fits your home and needs.
- A service agreement giving you the roadmap for our treatment.
- Targeted, effective termite treatment and prevention.
- Ongoing termite monitoring with free spot treatments if we find activity.
These services are designed to give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is protected from termite damage. We think termite protection is so important that we even offer pay-over-time options to make the service more affordable by breaking the fee into equal payments. Whatever your situation, your home is worth protecting.
Bed Bug Treatment in Orange
From a lack of energy to difficulty focusing, to even just a bad mood, quality rest is the answer to a multitude of day-to-day problems. When you’re dealing with bed bugs in your home, a good night’s sleep becomes a monumental task. These irritating and stubborn pests are challenging to get rid of. With GuardTech Pest Management and our exceptional bed bug treatment in Orange working for you, even the nastiest bugs don’t stand a chance!
When you trust us to give you back a bed bug-free home, you can expect:
- A complete home inspection from a qualified and experienced bed bug exterminator.
- A personalized bed bug treatment plan that we’ll design with your needs in mind.
- Chemical-free and family and pet-friendly heat treatments.
- Chemical treatments, available if needed.
- Bed bug prevention education to help keep your home relaxing into the future.
- A follow-up bed bug inspection to make sure that they’re not coming back.
- And more!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!